1. Have dinner at Butcher Town Hall in Germantown. Germantown is one of the newest "hip" areas in Nashville and Butcher Town Hall is definitely at the top of the list of places to eat. Go with friends and order a few small plates and tacos to share. The guac is out of this world and the carnitas taco is amazing.
2. Treat yourself to the uncommon goods @ White's Mercantile. This inconspicuous looking little store is no Mast General Store. Stop in and browse the shelves filled with a mixture of Rag and Bone booties, luxe beauty products and vintage kitchen gadgets. Make sure to try on one of their wide assortment of awesome hats!
3. Browse the plants at the Flower Basket on 12 South. This cute little pop-up gardener's paradise comes to 12th South for a limited time during April and May. If you are lucky to catch it, make sure and stop by for some beautiful scenery.
4. Buy a pair of custom jeans at Imogene + Willie. What could possibly be better than a pair of custom jeans? This store has it all; find everything from Warby Parker sunnies to awesome vintage finds. The decor in itself is reason enough to visit.
5. Stop by Barista Parlor in East Nashville or Golden Sound in The Gulch and order an Iced Bourbon Barrel Vanilla Latte. Your life will forever be changed by this amazing coffee creation not to mention the creative vibe in this East Nashville original.
6. Spend the afternoon/evening at Pinewood Social. More commonly referred to by my sister as the "hipster country club," this hip restaurant/bar/coffeeshop/bowling alley/ Palm Springs resort is the perfect place to spend the day. Start by ordering one of their creative cocktails and bring it outdoors to sip poolside in a comfy lounge chair. Head back inside for a fabulous dinner capped off with a round of bowling. This is one spot you cannot miss!
7. Dine at Taqueira del Sol. The tacos are good, but the cheese dip is AHMAZINGGGGGGG. My suggestion, order a taco, margarita and an entire bowl of queso for yourself. I promise you will not be disappointed.
8. Stop for a Photo op at the "I Believe in Nashville" sign. This may be cliche, but everyone's gotta do it!
9. French Toast @ Jackson's Bar and Bistro in Hillsboro Village. In the mood for brunch? Dine at Jackson's and be sure to order their french toast. Don't plan on saving any calories because you will essentially be eating a funnel cake doused in syrup. YUM!
10. Visit Posh Boutique. Ok, I threw this one in because my friend Zoe works there and she is the best, but they seriously have tons of cute clothes and shoes.