1. Stay at the Hamilton Princess Hotel: Impeccable service, spacious rooms, insane infinity pools, lush foliage and vibrant flowers, dreamy views and it's pink! Wait, did I mention it's pink? While you are there, make sure you book afternoon tea. We enjoyed ours on the back patio overlooking the water and it was seriously perfect. I am already dreaming of my next stay at this pink lovers paradise!
2. Spend a few hours in a hammock at the Hamilton Princess Beach Club: If you stay at the Princess, make sure and visit the Princess beach club. Spend the day sipping delicious cocktails in a hammock on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, I promise life will be good for a few hours.
3. Buy a few pieces from Hamec: I was lucky enough to meet the insanely sweet duo behind this authentic Bermuda brand. Think bright colors and island inspired prints! If you are staying at the Princess, they lots of Hamec pieces at the FH boutique located right in the hotel.
4. Have breakfast at The Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel: We were lucky enough to be traveling with friends who are practically locals in Bermuda and they suggest we have breakfast at the Newstead Hotel. After a short ferry ride across the inlet we arrived at this gorgeous hotel and enjoyed breathtaking views while we munched on yummy omelettes and pancakes. Try not to be in a rush because as we quickly learned everyone in Bermuda is on island time!
5. Visit Horseshoe Bay: We didn't have time to squeeze this one in, but if you chat with the locals, it is totally worth it. I've heard that the sand is pink! Can you tell I have a thing for pink?
6. Stroll the colorful streets of Hamilton: Pastel colored buildings line the bustling town of Hamilton! It's definitely a photographers paradise. Stop in to one of the many adorable boutiques or have lunch overlooking the water.
7. Drink a Rum Swizzle at the Swizzle Inn: The official drink of Bermuda is the Rum Swizzle (a delicious concoction of rum and juice) and the only way to enjoy one is at the Swizzle Inn. This was our first stop straight from the airport and definitely put is in the island mood.